MY FIRST BLOG POST (awwwww). Well, I’ve tried making other blogs before, but this time, this time, it will stick. So, it’s my first blog post on something I actually plan on making worthwhile (side note: how do I make this a blog people actually read?).
So, anyway, I’m Julie. I graduated college, I just started grad school, I’m back at my parents’ house for (hopefully) a year, and I’m starting this blog because, well, why not? I have a voice and a computer, I occasionally write in a journal, and I think I might be relatively entertaining (I suppose you can be the judge of that, I might be horribly un-self aware). I read a lot of blogs. Mostly what one would consider “healthy living” type blogs, but I think it’s fun to look into someone’s life, and maybe gain a couple tips and tricks along the way.
To be completely honest, I’m not entirely sure where I’m going to head with this blog. I’m guessing I’ll probably start somewhere more healthy-living/fitness/lifestyle because that’s the majority of what I read. However, there’s definitely more to me than that, so I’ll just write about whatever I want. Fashion, books, Food Network.
I’ll end this first weird, stream-of-conciousness post answering 5 random questions about me (taken from a survey of 100 “get to know me” questions because who wants to answer/read 100 questions? I randomly generated the numbers.)
1. List 2 pet peeves. Just two? I have A LOT of pet peeves, I’m sure they will reveal themselves as time goes on. Stay tuned?
2. Who would you want to be stranded with on a desert island? A cast of like 16 people, production team, and Jeff Probst. Because then I’d be on Survivor, and that would be rad.
3. Do you like or dislike surprises? Like. A lot.
4. Do you collect anything? Nope.
5. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Okay, well this is dependent on a lot of factors, like what I have to do that day, whether or not I work out in the morning, how lazy I’m feeling. If we just go from showering, getting dressed/making myself look presentable, and eating breakfast (I neeeeeeed to eat breakfast), probably like 45 minutes?
Well that’s it for today! Thanks for reading this little “Hi, welcome, what’s up?” post. If you’re actually reading this, introduce yourself in the comments!